We support local enterprise growth in Clowne by providing aspiring entrepreneurs with the following:
- Coaching, support and advice
- Local business networks
- Business forum
- Business information and directories
- Affordable business accommodation.
We are local, accessible, experienced, well connected and affordable (free in most cases)
Aims and Objectives
To support the social and economic development of the local community by providing access to good quality, affordable community and business premises, and associated support services. To encourage and support social and commercial entrepreneurship and hence to enable Clowne to thrive as a market town which provides a rich variety of services to all parts of its community.
- Create an entrepreneurial hub through which the local enterprise culture can be fostered and developed.
- Acquire, develop, manage and make available affordable business and community premises within the local area.
- Support the provision of local products and services by assisting providers in setting up and developing their services.
- Encourage and provide access to training and education opportunities.
- Encourage and facilitate the establishment of business clusters and local support networks among social and commercial enterprises.
- Support business start up and encourage micro businesses from within all sectors of the community.
- Promote support to women, young people, unemployed people and disadvantaged or minority groups who may experience particular difficulty in moving into economic activity, providing support services appropriate to their needs.
- Use any surpluses generated by the enterprise to provide a trust fund which will be used to assist young entrepreneurs, both social and commercial, within Clowne and surrounding areas.
Purpose of this Website
- Encourage businesses to help each other
- Rent out office space
- Inform businesses
- Encourage use of free services
- Promote local businesses