Business Network Membership
The purpose of the Clowne Enterprise Business Network is to support local enterprise growth by:
- Providing members with a range of benefits which may vary from time to time
- Providing opportunities for members to meet at events organised by Clowne Enterprise
- Encouraging links between local businesses and those outside the area
- Acting as a mouthpiece for small businesses in Bolsover district and adjacent areas
Member benefits at January 1, 2016:
- Attendance at monthly informal Network meetings
- Free participation, or discounted participation, in Clowne Enterprise organised events
- Inclusion in Clowne Enterprise’s online business directory
- Priority access to Clowne Enterprise’s business support services
- Updates on local business related news and activities
Activities will be discussed at monthly meetings. Members will have the opportunity to propose items for discussion, to recommend new partnerships that should be formed, to identify potential new membership benefits, or sponsorship arrangements.
Joining and membership fees are as follows:
- Annual membership fees – £20 per annum, Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2016
- New members joining part way through 2016, £2 per remaining month or part month
Membership Application Form:
Please download and complete the Clowne Enterprise Membership Form (pdf) to apply for membership.
Return form and cheque made payable to Clowne Enterprise Ltd to:
Clowne Enterprise, Station Business Centre, 2 Station Road,
Clowne, S43 4RW.
For queries contact Paul Davies – 07973 522772,
Alternatively pay direct to our bank: Clowne Enterprise Ltd: Sort code: 08-92-99: Ac No: 65195170
Clowne Enterprise Business Network
Members’ Lunchtime Meetings – 2016
Informal discussions on new ideas or developments, issues people need help with etc.
Drinks provided free to members. Low cost (£5) lunch available … highly recommended!
12 noon on first Wednesday of the month
Please note, however, the February lunch will be on Friday February 5th where we will be joined by Dan Swaine, Chief Executive of Bolsover District Council
|Sandro’s Restaurant, 41a Mill Street, Clowne, S43 4JN|
|Wednesday January 6th, 2016|
|Friday February 5th , 2016|
|Wednesday March 2nd , 2016|
|Wednesday April 6th , 2016|
|Wednesday May 4th , 2016|
|Wednesday June 1st , 2016|
|Wednesday July 6th , 2016|
|Wednesday August 3rd , 2016|
|Wednesday September 7th, 2016|
|Wednesday October 5th , 2016|
|Wednesday November 2nd , 2016|
|Wednesday December 7th, 2016|
For further details contact:
Membership Terms and Conditions
- The Clowne Enterprise Business Network (“The Network”) is run for the mutual benefit of its paid up members.
- Membership of The Network does not imply any form of recommendation for individual businesses by Clowne Enterprise or by other members.
- Members of The Network are expected to operate in a way which is supportive of other members.
- Membership entitles all staff within each business to attend meetings free of charge.
- Members can invite guests to meetings. If those guests are not members of The Network, they will be liable to pay the entrance charge for that event.
- Members, or potential members, should identify if they have been made bankrupt or been convicted of criminal activity within the last 5 years (which will not necessarily exclude them from membership)
- Membership is at the full discretion of the Board of Clowne Enterprise Limited.